Jackson County Missouri Outdoor Education Supervisor in Blue Springs, Missouri
- Responsible for outdoor education and recreational programming for Kemper Outdoor Education Center.
- Oversees programs which include Jacomo Summer Camp, X-Stream Green environmental program, outdoor interpretation and special events.
- Supervises seasonal camp staff and Kemper program volunteers.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Park and Recreation Administration or a related field, and a minimum of four (4) years supervisory experience in outdoor recreation and interpretation, including experience in operating youth camps.
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement or obtain within 6 months of hire
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen/background check.
Department: Parks + Rec
Salary: $19.17 - DOQ/hr