DaVita Part Time - Renal Social Worker ( LMSW) in Grandview, Missouri
Be different. Do what you love. Great opportunity to work part time !
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you'll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Qualifications for this role :
Ability to work part time - 24hrs a week : 16 hours a week in Grandview and 8 hours in Kansas City, MO
Must be able to cover two clinics located in Grandview, MO and Kansas City,MO
Flexibility with hours per day
. Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by state regulations. Min of LMSW licensure required -
• Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.