University of Kansas POOL: Finance Teaching Assistant in Lawrence, Kansas
The KU School of Business is hiring for a student hourly position. Job duties include, but are not limited to: holding office hours, grading, preparing class materials, special projects.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the KU student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Enrolled in the School of Business
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions - as evidenced in application documents
Contact Information to Applicants
Suzanna Emelio, 785-864-2191
Additional Candidate Instruction
A complete application will include an online application and resume. Apply online and submit a letter describing your qualifications for this position. Only complete applications will be considered.
Application review date: 4/02/2018
Application deadline date: This is a pool position, therefore hiring and start dates will be ongoing.
10-20 hours per week
Advertised Salary Range: Starting at $9.00
Application Review Begins: 02-Apr-2018
Work Location: Lawrence
Anticipated Start Date: 01-May-2018