City Wide Maintenance Director of Operation in Lenexa, Kansas
Director of Operations
City Wide is looking for a Director of Operations in our growing office. Applying your 5 years of both performing in and managing operations, sales, and/or account management, in a service based B2B industry, will set you up for great success in City Wide's DOO position. We're ready to talk with you if you up-sell with confidence and integrity, and have a deep understanding of your clients' needs.
As a City Wide Director of Operations, you will be establishing and nurturing last business relationships with our existing janitorial clients and independent contractors, in a highly productive sales-driven environment. You will work with existing clients, train and develop staff, implement company policies and procedures, and assist with performing inspections on all accounts, as needed.
City Wide has more than 55 years’ experience managing 20 building maintenance solutions and is also one of Kansas City’s fastest growing companies for the last 10 consecutive years.
Our mission is to provide world-class building maintenance solutions that save time and solve problems. That mission holds true for all five of our stakeholders, which includes our clients, employees, franchisees, service providers, and investors. We live this mission through effective leadership and our desire to SERVE others. City Wide offers its employees a competitive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with match; 15 days of PTO; and paid holidays.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, develop, and lead a team of FSMs
- Responsible for managing revenues, expenses, profits, IC overhead, and overall financial management of the operations of services offered
- Hire and train all operational employees, including but not limited to, FSM’s and Night Managers
- Achieve annual revenue growth
- Maintain Client Retention above 90%
- Develop and maintain impactful, professional relationships with clients, vendors, and Independent Contractors (ICs).
What You Will Bring:
- 5 years of operations/sales/account management experience
- 5 years of MANAGING operations/sales/account management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field is preferred
- Extensive experience with CRM's
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Location: Lenexa, KS
Type: Full Time