PNC Loan Support Analyst in Overland Park, Kansas
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101032 Loan Support Analyst
Executes varied transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for one or multiple specialized products or functional areas. May have responsibility for large, complex and sensitive assigned accounts or portfolio.
Processes and/or reconciles varied and moderately complex transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Partners with internal and/or external business partners to route communications, documents or other action items to complete transactions. Identifies and may resolve exceptions; escalates appropriately. May interact with customers and have assigned accounts or portfolio.
Ensures the appropriate materials and documentation are available to complete transactions.
Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests. Completes research and provides feedback on workflow and work received.
Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures.
KS - Overland Park
Loan Support Analyst
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
KS012 - Midland Loan Services
Total Hours Per Week:
M-F 8AM to 5PM CST
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
KS - Overland Park
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Flexibility and Adaptability - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Loan Support Analyst in the Shared Servicing group at Midland Loan Services, you will be based in Overland Park, KS.
Midland Loan Services, a division of PNC Real Estate, is one of the leading third-party providers of loan servicing, asset management, and technology solutions for the commercial real estate finance industry. We leverage our real estate expertise and proprietary technology to offer customized solutions that are tailored to our clients' specific needs and unique challenges - from lowering operational costs and improving back-office efficiencies to enhancing overall portfolio management capabilities. All the while, we remain focused on exceeding customer expectations, a principle that has earned us a reputation for superior customer service.
You will be responsible for researching and allocating fund from multiple sources, for loans within the portfolios of the Midland’s shared clients. You will also process and perform QC review of client and internal submissions for transaction processing, bank accounts, and ACH requests. Additionally, you will be the clients’ main contact to address questions/issues via email and phone.